Welcome to North Beach Holiday Park
Mid North Coast - Mylestom
Fancy having 10 kilometres of golden sandy beach at your back step? What about close proximity to the Bellinger River? North Beach Holiday Park is located in a pristine environment adjacent to the magnificent Bongil Bongil National Park and a stone’s throw from the beach and the river. Pack a picnic basket and enjoy a peaceful lunch on the banks of the tranquil Bellinger River. Or, if you’re feeling more energetic, the river is perfect for fishing, kayaking, waterskiing and sailing. Enjoy a 4WD drive along the unpopulated beach, play some beach cricket or simply swim and surf, then finish the day with a dip in the holiday park’s swimming pool. The area offers wonderful bush walks in the World Heritage Dorrigo National Park and opportunities to explore the spectacular Waterfall Way. Bird watchers will delight in the 100 recorded species in the area and for those wanting to venture further afield North Beach Holiday Park is an excellent base to visit other regional towns such as Bellingen, Dorrigo and Coffs Harbour.
Dog friendly all year (on sites only)* conditions apply.
Park features include:
- fronting 10 kilometres of pristine, unpopulated beach - 4WD accessible
- close proximity to Coffs Harbour, Dorrigo and Bellingen
- walking distance to bowling club, restaurant fine dining
- beach and river fishing - boat ramps
- NEW! Putt Putt golf course
- local bingo, markets and crafts
- bird watching paradise - over 100 species recorded
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.